Relax and make the most of your Recovery with access to our entire facility
De-stresses and relax your body and mind on our Dipping Pool.
Enjoy your post-training time under the sunlight and a panorama of Rice Field view
Relax inside our 80° Dry Sauna to help your body recover after your activity. Benefits you can get from using Dry Sauna
- Increase Exhaustion up to 32%
- Heat Stress can produce similar responses in the body as exercise
- Reduces Body Fat
- Faster the Detox Process
- Aid in recovery after intense physical activity
Take yourself into our 40-42° Hot Bath and elevate your mood. Benefit of using Hot Bath :
- Help clear your skin
- Help blood regulation inside your body
- Relieve tension and soothe stiff muscles
Get yourself into the coldest Ice Bath in Bali (5-7°)! The benefit of using Ice Bath :
- Stimulate muscular, cardiovascular, and nervous system recovery
- Heighten alertness and energy level
- Enhance thermoregulatory ability
- Improve immune system function
- Decrease joint and muscular soreness
- Enhance ability for stress management
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) increases the amount of oxygen your blood can carry.
HBOT will provide an athlete with benefits to all body tissues and organs. Any sport requires an athlete to be in the greatest physical condition possible so they can be at the top of their game and avoid injury. It also accelerates the dissipation of harmful lactic acid that is built up in muscles during exercise.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) for brain cells;
- Reduces cerebral edema
- Reduces neuroinflammation
- Increases oxygen saturation to the brain
- Promotes new blood vessel growth
- Can create an 8-fold increase in your own stem cell production
- Reactivates idling neurons within the most oxygen-deficient areas of the brain
EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation)
EMS or Electrical Muscle Stimulation is the elicitation of muscles contraction using electric impulses. It could be used as a rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or totally immobilized patients also could be utilized as a testing tool for evaluating the neural and/or muscular function in vivo and could be used as a post-exercise recovery tool for athletes. EMS is also a common and effective way to relieve discomfort or pain, reduce muscle spasms. restore muscle tone and rehabilitate parts of the body.
Take your training performance to the next level with our World-Class facility