Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) increases the amount of oxygen your blood can carry.
HBOT will provide an athlete with benefits to all body tissues and organs. Any sport requires an athlete to be in the greatest physical condition possible so they can be at the top of their game and avoid injury. It also accelerates the dissipation of harmful lactic acid that is built up in muscles during exercise.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) for brain cells;
• Reduces cerebral edema
• Reduces neuroinflammation
• Increases oxygen saturation to the brain
• Promotes new blood vessel growth
• Can create a 8-fold increase in your own stem cell production
• Reactivates idling neurons within the most oxygen-deficient areas of the brain